Keep cardiac arrhythmia patient visits to hospital or surgery to a minimum
Remote ECG Holter Monitoring with Consultant Cardiologist E-consultation Option
a mail order service in response to COVID-19
How It Works
- You order the Mail Order Holter Kit.
- We contact the patient and make the delivery and collection arrangements.
- We deliver the Mail Order Holter Kit to your patient via courier.
- Your patient fits the Holter monitor (instructions and video provided with telephone support).
- At the end of the wear-time, we collect the monitor.
- We send you the results electronically (including NHS Mail).
- You contact our cardiologist if assistance is required.
A ‘Mail Order Holter Kit’ consists of a pre-programmed sanitised Holter device, long-term hypoallergenic electrodes, skip-prep abrasive, wipes, disposable razor and instructions. Sanitised means the device and patient cable will be treated to denature the COVID-19 virus and other pathogens.
Quick and Easy
Just click on the Mail Order button in the ECG On-Demand Portal.
Or direct from SystmOne / EmisWeb patient record.
Private Patient Order Form
Please note NHS users must be connected to N3 to enable access to the NHS platform.
Existing customers please login to your ECG On-Demand® platform here.