Keeping cardiac arrhythmia patient visits to hospital to a minimum
Mail-Order Self-Fit Holter Monitoring Service
cardiac arrhythmia diagnostics without the need to travel to hospital
How it works
- You order the mail-order Holter kit.
- We deliver the mail-order Holter kit to your patient via courier.
- Your patient fits the Holter monitor (instructions, video and telephone support provided).
- Your patient drops off the monitor at their local Post Office
- We send you the results electronically (including NHS Mail).
A ‘mail-order Holter kit’ consists of a pre-programmed sanitised Holter device, long-term hypoallergenic electrodes, skip-prep wipes, disposable razor and instructions. Sanitised means the device and patient cable will be treated to denature the COVID-19 virus and other pathogens.
How easy is it to self-fit?
We have gone to great lengths to make the process easy.
Everything required, is included in the kit.
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions in multiple languages and a clear instructional video mean that 97% of patients can carry out this cardiac arrhythmia test to the satisfaction of their cardiologist.
Any problems, patients just call our dedicated support line and we will sort it out.
Three simple steps
- Prepare the skin
- Apply the device (it starts automatically)
- Get on with your life
What happens afterwards?
- When the monitor has been worn for the specified time, the patient removes it (we send a text reminder).
- The patient pops the Holter monitor in the packaging supplied, and drops it off at Post Office Counter Services.
- We send the results directly to the patient’s doctor.
*Average tests success rate March-September 2020 across Barts Health NHS Trust (St. Bartholomew’s, Royal London, Newham General & Whipps Cross hospitals)
Patient instructions in multiple languages
English is not the first language of every patient. We are committed to making our service as accessible for as many people as possible.
- English self-fit instructions
- Arabic self-fit instructions
- Bengali self-fit instructions
- Gujarati self-fit instructions
- Hindi self-fit instructions
- Lithuanian self-fit instructions
- Punjabi self-fit instructions
- Polish self-fit instructions
- Russian self-fit instructions
- Tamil self-fit instructions
- Turkish self-fit instructions
- Urdu self-fit instructions
Quick and easy ordering
Just click on the Mail Order button in the ECG On-Demand Portal
or direct from SystmOne / EmisWeb patient record.
Schedule a Callback
Our ECG-Patch Holter Monitoring and 12-Lead ECG Interpretation service provide the following benefits:
To find out more – schedule a telephone call or web conference with Mark Hashemi
Please note NHS users must be connected to N3 to enable access to the NHS platform.
Existing customers please login to your ECG On-Demand® platform here.