Point-of-care non-invasive cardiology testing
ECG On-Demand is a UK based, CQC inspected, NHS Digital approved service that uses a hybrid approach or artificial intelligence and human expertise to deliver high-end arrhythmia diagnostic testing at point-of-care without the need to attend hospital.
- Equipment engineered to record high-fidelity electrograms and transmit them digitally for data processing without fuss
- Best-class patient satisfaction scores*
- Patients can easily fit monitors themselves
Cutting Edge Data Processing Systems
All ECG data is re-processed using an FDA/CE approved artificial intelligence (A.I.) data processing platform, prior to being reported on by ECG-OD’s cardiac physiologists
First-Class Clinicians (our most important asset)
- ECG-OD clinical staff are UK based and have all worked in NHS cardiology departments
- Every report is signed and author accountable for its accuracy
- All work undergoes the scrutiny of a continuous rolling audit
True Electronic Patient Record Integration
- Data quality is assured by launching the ECG test request from the customer’s EPR system
- EPR integration also means less administrative workload for the customer
*Independent assessment by St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, London
24 hr to 14 day fit-and-forget showerproof Holter monitoring
Independent quality assurance
- CQC inspected
- NHS Digital approved
- Best-in-class patient scores
- Used by major NHS hospitals
4 service delivery options
- You order > We mail > We report
- You order > We mail > You report
- You fit > We report
- You fit > You report
All our reports are made in Britain by UK staff
with the assurance of British clinical & information governance
We are proud to be authorised to use the MADE IN BRITAIN® mark.
All our reports are produced in the United Kingdom by UK qualified cardiac physiologists under UK regulatory control.
We do not subcontract your work to low-cost overseas third parties.
Immediate 12-lead ECG interpretation with traffic light risk ratings
- Traffic Light Risk ratings give clear guidance
- GP friendly reports
- High-resolution ECG recordings
- Consultant cardiologist advice when required
CQC inspected, NHS information governance approved
point-of-care cardiology diagnostics
We believe digital healthcare should be delivered with the same quality assurance as traditional face-to-face medicine.
Our service has the assurance of independent CQC inspection and NHS Digital approval.
All patient data is securely hosted in UK data centres.
NHS data is only accessible via N3/HSCN NHS networks.
No personal identifiable data is sent outside the UK.
Our systematic audit process is run by UK consultant cardiologists.
Expert ECG interpretation by
cardiac physiologists you can talk to
Our UK based SCST accredited cardiac physiologists will provide an immediate 12-lead ECG and Holter analysis on request.
You can discuss an ECG report with the person who wrote it.
Consultant cardiologist advice
We realise optimum patient care can only be achieved when diagnostic results are considered with a full patient history.
We offer consultant cardiologist support should you need to discuss the management of a patient in detail.
Image of Dr David Wyn Davies MD, FRCP, FHRS
Please note NHS users must be connected to N3 to enable access to the NHS platform.
Existing customers please login to your ECG On-Demand® platform here.