ECG-Patch with Same-Day Holter Monitor Analysis24 hr to 28 day ambulatory ECG studies without the wait using A.I. data processing and Human Expertise
Waterproof • reusable • rechargeable • 24 hrs to 28 days
ECG-Patch is a wearable, waterproof, reusable, rechargeable ECG monitor that is used with a disposable waterproof single use “patch” electrode. Being reusable, it is environmentally friendly and has lower operating costs.
A replaceable electrode patch means full disclosure monitoring of 24 hrs to 28 days is catered for. The 125 mm sensor spacing and common mode noise reduction electrode ensures a high amplitude, low artifact electrogram with excellent P-Wave visualisation.
Fit and Forget
So small you forget you are wearing it
- Waterproof; no need to remove for showering
- Proprietary ECG-Patch electrode or conventional ECG electrodes
- Event button and Diary App
- Memory: 180 days full disclosure
- Battery life: 8 days
- Electrode life: 7 days
- 125 mm sensor spacing: for high amplitude signals
- Common mode noise reduction electrode
Clear P Wave Visualisation
Physician friendly reports
Reporting Model Choice
Outsource or do-it-yourself
- FDA approved and CE marked AI assisted ECG data processing
- Same-day reporting by SCST qualified UK physiologists
- UK based clinical and technical support
- For customers who wish to do their own reporting, an on-premise or NHS HSCN/N3 hosted analysis platform is available.
CQC and NHS IG accreddited
All data is securely hosted in UK data centres and accessible via N3/HSCN NHS networks. No personal identifiable data is sent outside the United Kingdom.
All reporting and data analysis performed within the UK by ECG On-Demand clinicians.
- NHS Cloud
- Approved NHS Digital Business Partner
- CQC registered
Ultra convenient symptom capture
The ECG On-Demand® Diary application allows patients to easily record symptoms during the Holter recording session.
Events are automatically synchronised and logged by the clinical analysis reporting platform.
A traditional form-based alternative is available for patients who do not have access to a smartphone.
Please note NHS users must be connected to N3 to enable access to the NHS platform.
Existing customers please login to your ECG On-Demand® platform here.